Friday, May 8, 2009

diäry~

Sometimes...I really enjoy the time when i'm alone...
Sometimes...I really enjoy the time when i'm with all my friends... I do really enjoy it ~~

When i was in Bentong, I hate to stay at home alone...
It is so boring!! Even hot wind blowing could kill me...
BUT, when im in KL, i love to stay at home...
I miss back the peace of my home...

When I was young...
I really love library wherever n whenever I am.
In library, I can be alone...
or I can be with friends...

Started to fall in love with library
since I was in primary school...
the library in my school can be classified as mini...
BUT...
big enough for me to read whatever story books i like...
big enough for me to relax my mind...

In secondary school...
the purpose for me to go to library had changed...
going there for studying...
more then to read 'story books' ...

Sometimes borrow some ref. books from there...
so I don't have to buy...as it is quite costly...
ref books for almost all subjects ...
Sometimes renewing the books that i need...
and it's kind of selfish I know...

Whatever lar...

Sometimes I wonder, y am I so determine to go there...
and sometimes I don't? ...
Well...
I really don't know the answer...
as I always don't know much about myself...
Maybe there is something there...
or some motivation... encouraging me to go...

Sometimes it's freaking cold there…but I love that.
I can always meet my friends... special friends there...
Sometimes I feel much comfortable...
when someone is there... some special one...

Time passes so fast that we have finished 3 years here...
Yeah...I miss them... I miss the past...I really do...

Recently...jz like starting afresh...
and everyday I can jz say...
boring boring boring...annoying indeed...
BUT now...saying boring is pointless...
coz it wont make u not boring...
seriously...hahahaha...

My life will be miserable, by now...
take as many camps or activities as I could...
for the 1st and maybe for the last time...

BUT...
there is a problem that I'm worrying about...
every time I sleep...
will I snore??? haha...

No comments: