Monday, October 25, 2010

an unforgettable person

where else in this world still has such kind of people?

as if I'm scolding some1
but actually I was glad that I met her...

It was last Sunday
when a bunch of us attended seminar
they planned to go for a movie
I rejected it
as I dun wanna waste my time on that

after MCD
I headed to the LRT station
looking at them on the opposite of station
as we are on the different way

道不同不相为谋~ 哈哈

and only then
I started to notice her action on the train

she kept her smile all the way
looking around and smile to the others
but no one likely to pay her back
when she did so to me
I was stunned

lost in thoughts
I wasn't able to react
I'm sorry that I paid her a cool look

she bowed
smiled with sigh
I guess she was frustrated by the responses

through her eyes
I know that she was thinking
I wish I'm brave enough to ask her that time

I found myself in her
knowing that how the public treated that manner as
what 1st come in mind is that
"is she normal?"

I guess about 90% people will have that in mind
smiling for no reason?
ki siao liao meh~

I myself was treated that way
"你傻的啊?"
so, Mun had stopped me from doing so
anymore~.~

happy living life
I asked
must there be a reason to smile?
MUST?
one can really smile for nothing sometimes
and end up being treated as a comedian
a joker~~

-cut-

today we had great fun on basket ball
and in the class
where Mr.Chow'll always come around
and say, "eh, xxx, don't pretend a~"

which eyes of yours saw us pretending ~.~
and when the lucky draw fell on Kiu....

"eh Q, ...."
"no pretend ah, I no pretend ah!"

whole class laughed non-stop
his response surprised me
he eventually learnt to fight back now!
hahaha

well
back to the main story
I guess I learnt something from that girl
some personalities that I should maintain
no matter how hard life has brought me down
I'll try

-cut-

an unforgettable person
If I've follow the gangs for movie
or K-box cause they missed the time for that
I wouldn't have the chance to meet her

and I wrote an essay on this experiences
but at the end of it
only I realised that I've been out of the topic
离题 =.=

what so ever
as long as I've done my work
and most important
I dun care the marks
but u must return it back pls~.~

I shared my essay
non attraction of it
why all wanna read lol

2 pairs of earrings.......
and something hit Michelle's mind
she tried to figure out her appearance with me

"是不是有...的? 是不是...的?"

wondering if we both are mentioning the same person
if true, she is same seminar class with Michelle
so have to prepare myself for questions
is looking forward to see her again
hope that is the same person we talked about =D

No comments: