Sunday, October 3, 2010

plan

have you come out with a good plan?
what's your plan towards life?

yeah....plan.....
what's mine?
I don't really have one
especially about life!

*ell ya!!
I'm totally lost ~.~
on the way of my journey
I came to a T-junction
and being silly
I have chosen the dark

they tried to pull me back
but they used a way that's not entertaining
is actually a way that's not suitable to get me out of it
now, I even sink deeper...deeper

plan
one can have thousands of plan in life
but can he really achieved them all?

what's my plan?
what's yours?

plan
sounds like target, or wish
but there's still different.

well
regarding to the post title
I gonna use it all as the word "plan"
though I know it's wrongly used

my parents plan me to have straight As in SPM

papa plan to have a trip to China after my sis passed her SPM~
I thought 2012 is a better year
for China is the place where the spaceships built!
well do not follow the movie too much~~

they plan so that I follow my bro to study pharmacy course
if I could get the JPA scholarship~
hard for me due my laziiinesss...

I don't really like it when they talk about this
cause it's just for the sake of money
as pharmacists'll have the plight of job by gov

money money money
in this realistic world
It's really hard to survive without $$~

"有钱也愁,无钱也愁"
this's why the problem always persist to exist
~MEN'S CAUSE~

have I ever come out with a plan?
planning of life?
yet to have
but a little plan, I did

I plan to learn guitar from anyone~
who can teach? without fee xD

I plan to go to work with Michelle at Genting
actually she came out with that
but her parents even plan earlier for her
they've gotta fly to Sarawak right the next day after SPM
owh...not a good 1...

haiz...
plan...
what's that?

while I'm typing this
others may have books on their hands now
heading to the top
and I'm still behind the door

parental expectation sometimes have turned my plans into dust
cause that
the word "随便" or "cincai"
is always on my lips now
this word is really annoying sometimes
you made others to plan for you
but you make me no choice really...

I HATE PLANNING!
what the?!
planning the experiment?!
GO AND!!!!....finish the test~.~

haih...
do I really know what I'm doing?
I thought I can think well all the time
but sometimes I don't

someone did the same thing
that's why we both could share some
weird
and if we really did
I guess there would be unlimited words of it

oh no~
where I've been?
plan~
I plan to write this post
and I have thought about it whole morning
in the bus to KL

but
what I've written here
it's abit different
or less than what I've planned to write~

see, plan just doesn't go as I wish~
sobbbbb~~~~~~~~~

I am given too much freedom!
but also burden at the same time!
I ain't no plan
I just don't know how~

well I'll be alright

does this really help?

No comments: