Wednesday, October 6, 2010

filming

4/10

teacher Zaiti came in all of sudden
and told us that we are going to be filmed on wednesday

whoa~ filming!
students get excited but nervous too!
cuz the condition of our class is so ...... "perfect" ~

I suggested to use 5Beta
but blah blah blah~~
so CM insisted to be in our class

okay lor~
the class need to start afresh too~
so we decided to put 120% effort on our class
we?

the account paper was so hard for me
that I can hardly have a time to rest for even a second
hendak seribu daya, tidak seribu papaya~.~
I should have paid more effort on it

after recess
we started our work

I hate this kind of work
when we are doing
and others are sitting
as if the world is orbiting
but non of their business

HUAT DA FATT!!!

new words I learnt~~
MC came around twice
and he could just say

"good job Zaiti, but make sure every1 do his job."
as if ...

blah~
less word on this
cuz some1 said she's the same xD

6/10

and the day has come
the class is totally a before and after look
and the 5A stars have prepared to get OSCAR prize!!

some kawat shows this morning
and the cameraman came
the filem started~

"just be yourself", teacher said
but we still acted on it
cuz we are pro actor actress! =D

now I know that
"台上一分钟,台下十年功"

4 hours hard work on decoration
40seconds' video as return~
LOL rediculous?~.~

it's abit upset
but at least our class is not as before

I remember MC kept on asking us to deco the class in the early year
but non of it got into us~
oh~~ we are doing this for tcher Z, isn't it? =]

though tired but enjoyed
so much jokes I had during work
with Jas, CM and mic xD

"认真的女人最美,你看她们几美!"
"认真的女人真的很美,可是你一点都不美~"

haha sorry I was just joking ^^

and then we got some trial results
95 for A+?
oh gosh~~ who can have it all??

by now
the worst subject of mine is SEJARAH!
I hate memorising!
and thus I got C for it......
2 A+ 2A- 1C~~
ngor hou down a....

haiz.....
congratz for those who As
and surely
thumb up for those who tried so hard to change their SEJ grade
indeed really hard
i'm impressed --- “服”
the class was so crowded with the "tawar menawar" sound
fuyohh macam pasar~

pity Michelle that MC counted wrongly for her marks
own's fault but so lazy to change it
really Zzz...

I wanted to belanja her my pancake
but she refused
it's ok she not in mood
so nvm i understand =]

though so she's still herself
like a "38 mui" xD
yaya love it!

No comments: