Tuesday, June 29, 2010

today was a fairy tale~

today was a fairy tale~
today was a fairy tale~
lalala just singing around =P

DANGEROUS area in the physics lab!!!
we can't play up down hill anymore~ lol

today we had a "meeting" again~

CM, Hoi Ki, Angel, Q, Shim, Mic and I
undeniable~
it's horribly fun!!
we could non-stop laughing
I wonder if there is an end to it~ ^^

I have forgotten about the topic yesterday
but today, was about cartoon!
yes, CARTOONs!~

aged 17 teens gathered around and chat about cartoon?
lol some thought it was ridiculous,
but is there any law banned us from doing so?
NO! age isn't the wall blocking us from connecting with the CARTOON world!
yay high 5 xD
(child~ lol)

I once thought I was good in those cartoons
but i lost to her!~
owh...she is the champion~

let us welcome the Queen of Cartoon Network
Michelle ! proud? =D

I didn't realise that I have watch quite a number of cartoon shows
only when u came to counting ~
should I list all out?
lets see...
TMNT, conan, pokemon, jackie chan, T.spies, Dexter lab, oddy, M. mouse, Mr. Bean...
and my beloved~ TOM & JERRY!
arhh...I guess there are still a hundred plus shows that I didn't mention here
but did in the class today

the funniest reaction by Mic
whenever we mentioned about the character
she must be saying,
" oh, Oh, OH....I know I know!!" and then continued with a bunch of stories~
(exception for some fighting cartoons)
thousands of question marks surrounding me again~lol
almost half from hers I have never heard before~
sry I'm outdated =P

we laughed at her again and again
and I wondered what else she doesn't know~
not much I'm sure~

I often raised my eyebows
sharpened my eyes on her
and she would definitely speak the word
"什么?" yaya with high pitch again >.<

I surrendered~
all of us did~
and we crowned her the Queen of cartoon
happy? =D

time didn't allow us to cock so much more
I hope this doesn't come to end
but more and more to be =)

long live
CARTOON !
٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

No comments: