Monday, November 23, 2009

2 broken-chinesed guys...

my dear Bboy~
香毛~ XD

don't u knw my chinese is very "chicken" too? =.="
u wrote a tag a asked me whether is it correct.
u even asked me to correct it ~.~
~oh my oi~
very sry to tell u
i dun hv the traslation tools too XD

but anyway,
i will help u! ^^

both of us are actually using the google translate
because of the s2pid translate tool tat can't even translate a sentence correctly
(Bboy said it,LOL ~)
we hv to find it word by word...

~previous sentence~
(direct translate from G tools)

我会欣赏今天,
不让今天像昨天已离去...
当你我在一起,
我再也不想在其他地方...
我呼吸下秒,
希望能感觉到我是被你爱的...


~after~

我会珍惜今天,
不会让今天像离去的昨天...
当你我在一起,
我再也不想在其他地方了...
我呼吸下秒,
希望能感觉到我是被你爱的...

I knw tat it's still wrong...i guess...
but Bboy said it sounds dramatic,
so.... just let it be~
as long as u happy =)
LOL

although u always "zat" me~
but ur existance cheer up our world
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
gambateh in ur exam
^__^

1 comment:

bbueycy said...

awwwww..... so sweet of you~~ ^^ thx a lot... lol!!!