Friday, April 23, 2010

Sot Jor~

sometime wrong with my mind~ and eyes ~O.O~

1

I used to leave a apollo cake in my class room' desk
so I can eat when I'm hungry~
but the next day
I found it missing
and but to my surprise
it turned into 30sen ~.~

(the guy meant he bought from me? no comment =.=")


2

left my tupperware at skul yesterday~
bring another to skul today
but now both oso forget to bring back =.="

(I tend to bring 3rd to skul 2mr~ and leave 3 thr~ be partners xD)
(不要啊~不要打扰“他们”二人世界哦...^^)
(爱情总是要有第三者的出现才刺激嘛 xD)
(哦哦哦~教坏人家!哪里可以教人家做第三者的~)

笨蛋大家姐~


3


那天吃着yogult~
感觉到有点酸~
看一看expire date~
03 April?!!
就那一口
我把全部8杯yogult直接丢进dustbin~.~

事后妈咪问我做么
然后她说可以换
拾起来一看
30 April!!!
OMG...
幸好是新的plastic袋~ =.="

(明明看到03的wor! wad happened to my eyes...)


4


今天pissa class~
通常都是在bilik mesyuarat
我经过一看,上锁了
我走过cell room,
回到班上,
没有人影~难道全部人都没有来?!

再走回bilik msyt,
开着的,
进去问朋友是否刚到
“tak de, sudah lama kami kat sini~”

(呆了~我的眼怎么了...)

the words are so blur~
I tried to concentrate but I still can't...
oh.....
sei for jor.... haih....

4 comments:

Kishia Mae said...

Seriously, u bid spectacles~

XiaoGao said...

haha~ I dun wanna bcum chicken little xD

bbueycy said...

too tired jor izit? mentally too tired d~ lolx!!

XiaoGao said...

haha~ mayb gua~ wad can i do wif it T_T