Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 best friend forever day ^^

On last special year of 2009
I met many new friends
grateful that I met them
brightened up my day
coloured my days^^

(1)

(permitted)
keke~ pretty fish
who always willing to "kisiao" wif me ^^
never regret of knowing her
as she once told me something that touched me into my heart~
that made me fond of her much!!

~one good deserves another~

(2)

(permitted)
Kazun sistah^^
learnt many from you
and that day is so meaningful to me =)

~I ♥ Japanese!!! ~

(3)

YingTinJ ^^
great to know you
taught me lifes =)

~I learnt life!!!~

(4)

shasha chin~
bendan arh...
sorry stole ur pic without permit ~.~
gratez to know u too
sometimes to have jokes with
it's fun =)

~老虎,老鼠~

(5)

kishia~
phils mui
nice chat we had ^^

~elo aking kaibigan~

(6)

(not permitted!!! )
Bboy~!
most handsome~
must be the biggest photo xD
hmm...did I learn anything from you? o.O~
dunno~lalala~ forget about it
just please dun sigh to me everyday =.="

~I ♥ u!!!~
nope~ just a joke~ kakaka

____________

other than 6 of you~
are those who
have been years with me on my way =)

Mic, Mun, Jas, Shui, Shim, Poo and .... lalala~~

我们一同经历了悲欢喜悦
过的这几年都是并不孤单
人生因为你们而变得充实
一句感激谢谢你们的陪伴
^___________^

(haihz~ Chinese and English also so dumb~ broken=.=")
~whatever lar~

• ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •
know what?
today is 2010 BFF day !
I'm sorry if I did anything bad unconciously
or said anything that hurt u
I'm sorry~
from the bottom of my heart~
and I appreciate to have u all as friends =)
• ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •

♥ muackz!!!!! =x

No comments: