Saturday, January 23, 2010

Am I a korean?


hmm...
that year I was 15
I was shopping at Time Square.

there I saw a aged 10sth kid playing PSP,
I went near him to see what he was playing~

POKEMONz!!!
that's my favourite game! (used to be~.~)

after while...
surprisingly he asked me a question...
"are you a korean?"

do I?
do I look like a korean?
I quickly ran to tell my mummy what had happened~
She smiled...

and there
my korean uncle auntie
we called them
Aji zi (uncle) and Aji ma (auntie) =)

after this incident~
my dad busy bodily took me to him for a "check"~
lol
"hor...ya like like...the eyes...eyes like..."
(they haven't learnt english completely, that's their talking style ^^)

Aji zi once brought us to his japanese styled house for buffet
that house's designs and decoration were unique and ...arhhh!!!
I really like it!!
it's going to be sold at 500thousands sth...
haih~ "boh lui" T.T

today ~
last year of "rentas desa" for me~
I tried my best
but I still couldn't make it...
sigh...
but at least I tried my best =)

sien of those who "fang fei ji",
then only 12 of us went lunch at KFC ~

ChuiMun looked like kept showing off her HP,
very "bar bi" meh~
then somehow we talked about korean lengzai,
and then I told her about the story...
and then blahblahblah~~
and tata~

8pm+ I online,
after a short chat with C.Mun,
she said,
"my sis said tis is jing khai a? look like a korean 1"

I'm speechless =_="
she said that's real, no point of cheating me~
but really hard for me to believe marh~
so ngam ngam de meh =.="

I wonder which part of me look like a korean?
I guess the little eyes did.
but, impossible to mean that
every small-eyed people looks like korean gua...

shud I be happy of it?
yes sure! cuz koreanz are generally handsome!! xD

but...I'm just alike~ somemore tak handsome~
tak pe tak pe~ I'm grateful =)


(KFC)
Chenchen and me~
out 1st photo ^^

No comments: