Sunday, January 10, 2010

another day of experience~

well~
Nw, form5 life started.
so were my sis
who just had a step into it.

she requested to have tuitions
at KL kasturi,
a quite famous tuition centre.

as a responsible brother ( lolx )
no doubt that I have to look after her,
meaning to follow her to the tuition~
haih~

okay,
Jan10,
it was just the 2nd day of tuition,
and so many things happen =.="

today morning,
my 1st lesson is BM.
I quite agree wif wad the teacher said.
well, ntg interesting to be talked here
so I'll just skipped it.

after that class,
when I came out,
I saw "her",
well jz using "her" to represent that pretty girl,
cuz I duno her name as well ^^

she looks alike with fish,
seokyee fish xD

Just like a magnet,
she attracted me @.@
somehow,
duno how but somehow,
I followed her into her class
then only I notice
when I looked at the papers...
not the class I'm taking =="

"those who in the wrong class, nex time read the board outside b4 u in "
Ms Christina said tis with a smile when I was going out... =)
I know they are always friendly,
that's why I like them so much^^

Did I leave a memorable image for that girl?
hm...
lol wad was it in my mind ~.~

my tuition ended an hour earlier than my sis,
so I went to the Popular nearby~
twilight series, or narnia,
rm100+ is too expensive for me~
haih poor guy.

the stomach is making noise.
It should be~
1 in the afternoon
and I haven't take in any~

so I went to Merry Brown
for the yummy burger~ xD

I was alone~
my innocent face
make myself look gullible
lol joking joking~^^

I was sitting alone,
and then
a stranger came.
he sat down and said, (in chinese)

"whr u from?"

I silent...

"look, my fren need help over there"
"Dun kacau me, I boh lui~"
"Dun be afraid, I don't want your $$, if u helped me, I'll give u $$"
"Dun kacau me, I boh lui~", I repeated.

"you so scare for wad?! haih kinda lazy to talk to u", then he walked away.

actually I can say more than that,
just lazy to waste my time on those siaokia~

get lost la! do I look like 3years old kid?!
tis kind of skill, totally outdated!
go back and train more la!
wad the fish!
( tis words are just in my mind~.~)

half an hour later, I came out.
there was a scream from an indian guy
a steel chain was in his hand,
looked like he's going to fight another indian guy
who had a wood piece in his hand too

terrible~
wad day I had today~
"lucky" 1 =.="

2 comments:

bbueycy said...

ms.christina.... ^__^
miss those old days tuition thr~~

XiaoGao said...

whoa, u so rich tuition thr too?
yep she is nice xD