Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mummy cried T.T

this afternoon
mummy made a HUGE plate of mee~!
It looks delicious!

but it's so much indeed
imagine~ length 45cm x width 30cm plate
totally full of mee wif height 10cm!
(lol all about maths~)
DUMB =.=

BUT...
when daddy came back
he scolded mummy
he said we couldn’t finish it
he said it's a waste!

huh?
who said we couldn’t finish it?
if nt in the afternoon,
y cant we hv it again at night?
zz...


happy cooking n preparing
bt wad's the return?
shud it b like tis?
no praise no tq but complaint instead?
haihz!

daddy always asks us
nt 2 let mum worried abt us
always scolded sister when she 'gek' mum
but nw wad?
who's doing so?

as I said,
sis, jz alike my dad
my bro n I, 'team' wif my mum

proof it? kekeke~
my bro laptop login by face recognizing
but me myself can access into it XD
we tried it~
so funny^^

my sister arh
I really hate 2hv dinner outside wif her
damn annoying~
I think she could b the next minister of health d~
even when we jz put a spoon on the table…
"12 seconds 12 seconds! llater gt bacteria!"
jz like yesterday,
when I took a piece of fishchip,
"mummy c, gorgor uses his own fork!"
"I jz take tat oni a, dint touch others la."
"So scare 2get infected. Go hospital la! " zz...

then I oways kacau her back
by taking vagetables wif my own fork
"nvm nvm, vegetables is ok, she dun eat vegetables1, lalala~"
bising la bising la! blerkx


2 comments:

黑 & Black said...

haha, so funny ur story with ur sis XD

Hui Hui said...

ur mummy cried jor ??
so cham ...= =