Sunday, July 19, 2009

yummy =)

aiyak! din update blog, get scolded tim~
but really gt ntg 2 write ma =.=

think think think!!
okie lor...
food then =)


KL cousin visited me ytd
and bring me some little donuts
quite tasty =)



many types 1...
late took photo,
others edi cleared by them~


hmm....
4gt last hw many weeks
my brother made spegetti 4 us.
again~


concentrate bro!
i duno wad r u doing!
(he told me wrong ingredients he put +_+)


wow! it look delicious!
"look" nice!
cant wait 2 taste it~


ahh... 1st bite
emm... sedapnye~~
2nd...3rd... 4th........
...
nt tasty at all =.=
no comment...
finish half the meal...
jz like i'd taken 3meals...
errrrthh! so full...


nvm i gv u face!
managed 2 finish it at laz...
ahhh...


at the end, my sis 1...
jz like she jz gonna start eating...

my bro 1...
is the same lar...
dun even finished himself =.=



next...
duno hw many days later...
tak tau wad my sis made,
telur + pumpkin + (duno wad)
nt bad lar tis 1...

aiya!
mummy said my turn.
u 2 really =.=
i gt ntg 2 do leh...
wad cake u wan?!
bt gv me recipe lor,
if nt dun force me, kekeke =)


a day after tat
mummy go KL
n bought pizza !!
nah!
tiz is wad we called food! XD

1 comment:

WuiChen said...

i prefer BIG APPLE donuts lo... more delicious... ^_^ yummy...