Thursday, July 9, 2009

Im down` 2

7/8

I was oredi in the hospital,
lying on the white bed,
looking at the some msgS...

Jasmine : hey sis hw r u? y dint let me knw u'r sick?! aiyo we're so worried abt u... hope u get well soon dear sis =]
( jz dun wanna u 2worry abt it...)

MunKit : lengzai wad happen 2u?
(no more lengzai edi... my face has been completely destroyed nw...)

Angel : feeling better?

XiaoHui : Pity u... get well soon. we all miz u very much!!

Suddenly...

xxx : ponteng king!
(boyz gt no heart owayz =.=)

It was so boring thr.
omost all of them r malay.
opposite me was a
HAMSAP malay FATTY!
owayz look at the pretty nurses 1 "
aiyerr...... tak mau cakap lagi lar...

1st night - a boring day~
n i took the whole time SMSing.
n yup i gt sms JJ.
she's nw studying in UM
4 counseling course
seems like she wanna folo pn.wong's steps ya^^
quite miz her...

10.00pm
n i received a call from ANGEL!
hah fallen angel~

So gud.
whenever sth happen,
she'll call me.
she knew i was boring...
so she called me....touched T.T

the thg... they called "钓水".
actually it isn't very painful
when the water get in2 ur body.
it was when the 6cm long n 1mm thick nail-liked
cucuk into ur hand!!
owh man tat's hurt!! mama~!!

a draw out a day
can clear my blood 1 day =O
每天抽一次血,
多多都不够你验啊...

No comments: