Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Im down` 1

-Sunday-
It was 3 o’clock in the morning.
I felt so uncomfortable
My leg... y izit so painful...?
n my head... Oh no I had a fever!

I could hardly move myself up.
Jz... wait until the Sun rise...

arh... headache~
feeling so dizzy @.@
i cant tahan anymore.

头痛 脚伤 四肢无力
rest ain't gonna help anyth.
going 2hv a "trip" 2 clinic +_+

after taking some medicine.
back home terus lied down on bed~
i gt no str 2do anyth...

-Afternoon-
when I woke up,
I din't feel any better
bt worse instead!
missles all around my body!
"mummy i wan go 2 hospital !!"

医院
full of crowd.
可想而知BtG的健康水平是多么的...

I was going 2hv blood test
2check whether I was...

在护士刚要下针时,
我发现自6年级起,
我就没有打过针了。

回想起那年,
我们打了预防针后,
回到班上,
我的朋友因没有完成功课
而被罚鞭手。
藤条一下,他哭了。
正正打中了他那条筋,
痛不欲生...

回到家,
第一件事,又是睡觉...
真的好累...好累...
根本无力作任何事...

第一天不去上学,
一定有很多个为什么...

我也只是告诉她
在她刚收到我的msg,
很讶异。
一开口就说自己发烧,
还说好像要中denggi...
很怪吧?
我也很怕我会中招...

夜间
我知道msg也应该有几封了吧...
很对不起,我动弹不得...
离我几尺远的电话,
我还不知道爬过去还行吗...

24hours lying on the bed isnt feeling good.
jz like i gt stroke...

thx mum n dad
treat me well
taking care of me
even in the midnight
restless...
im sry...


3 comments:

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Ah Khai,
Very sad to hear that u r not feeling well..
GET WELL SOON YA!

*I love ur blog's song!
Very emotional...

XiaoGao said...

tq shasha =)