Sunday, December 26, 2010

Genting trip

so, I joined the 10 for the Genting trip
due to some technical problem (communication?)
no room left
when we're about to spend the night on the street lol

they were so mad till non stop conplaining in the lift and room lo
eventually we paid for double to get a better room~~

some says
a picture painted a thousand word
so~ I'm also lazy to type lol
after all
the words u thought and typed for hours
readers just took 5minutes to finish it
isn't it? =D

(wrongly uploaded photo, from btm to top)



our bowling scores
khai, lun, shui, arvind
X for strike!
I gt it at the end! =D


tis is what we called a better room~~
all gathered watching "ah Beng"!


xmas tree made using splitzer


the wishing well!
I rolled a 10sen into it
they asked me to make a wish
"I hope the 10sen got back to me"
and hence.......


no joke!
It amazed us!
funny moments
when some problems occured still
and we make use of that coin
everything solved!

is that ........ or ??? shhhhhh.... ;3


we went for karaoke
enjoyable time
though we damaged each other's ears xD





macam yes wor~


actually .... xD















No comments: