Friday, July 30, 2010

funny or embarrasing?

today I can't concentrate on my studies~
but not thoroughly~
cause thought of that incident~.~

It's the 1st time I entered girl's washroom lol
this morning
I have forgotten what I was thinking of
when I was walking upstairs
heading to the toilet~
as usual
I remembered just 2 floors
and I'll reach the boys' washroom
or rude abit, just toilet I meant

somehow~
don't know why~
I THOUGHT I reached
It's already stranged before I entered
boys' toilet doesn't have lights
and the lights were on~
I THOUGHT there were fixed~

when I entered
I checked the doors~
it's different from boys one
I THOUGHT what had happened
but I still haven't realised that I entered the wrong place =.="

when I was using it~
a person entered
I THOUGHT is a "HE"
after that
I washed my hands
and waiting for "HIM"
as I tend to ask "HIM" what changes made~

mana tau....
is a "SHE"! =="

I was shocked looking into the mirror reflecting her~
shocked as I THOUGHT why a girl entered boys' 1
without realising I was lost~ lol
I even said,
"why are you here?!"
"isn't this girl's toilet?" she replied
"girls' 1 not below? isn't this boys 1?!"

I ran out to check on the board
TANDAS PEREMPUAN (P)
!!!!
I was speechless
I quickly walked away~

that's the end.......
pity~
funny or embarrasing? lol

who's the girl?
haha
I guessed she will notice this post soon~
and she'll definitely laugh~

what if the girl is you?
what's your reaction? =D
SHOUT!!! 色狼~!
not so "siao" larh~

after all...
girls' washroom is cleaner than boys 1
I love it ~ lol
nice experience what
=D

2 comments:

Xuan said...

that washroom will always welcome you.

XiaoGao said...

so were the boys 1 to u xD