Sunday, February 27, 2011

my friends~~

weee~~~
seems that this blog is so deadly painted
I should revive it once while :3

what is that
something your friend said or did
that can remind you of him/her
when you did something similar?
or some incidents
or somehow
it just happens that you remember him/her
when you saw them :)

sorry that some I couldn't remember ~

Gary
you're the first friend of mine in SMKS :D
we wouldn't learn bad if we kept ourselves in 1rkD
but if we did so
we wouldn't get to know so much friends
we have our shoulders side by side since
and I still treat you as a very good friend :)

Michelle
I can always remember the word "best friend" came from your mouth :3
I remember how I used to stare you in the class
and you'll reply with the word "什么?" high pitch! xD

Jasmine
when I feel sleepy in the class
I remember how you used to grab my hand to keep me fresh
if you sit next to me
it's like an electrical shock :3

Chui Mun
I remember the sentence came from you
"must circle be round?"

Angel
when I saw tiffany in the OH mv
that's one act of her that remind me of you
you're cute sometimes :3

Hoi Ki
khaibet
that's how I called you
and how you called me as betkhai ! :D

Jeff Shim
any touching thing you did to me?
not sure, can't remember :3

Mun Kit
nothing good I can remember from you ~.~
maybe the mix idiom that you wrote in forecast SPM?
"近水楼台先得月,月到中秋分外明?" lol

B Bingggg
thanks for lending us those staplers puncher etc
I guess very few do really appreciate what you lent sincerely
and they do scold you when you don't lend them
cis, we, as a friend, is sometimes suck~.~

Shui
you curly hair is gone~
no more significance from you~
now left the jump shot that you can show to remind the past :D

Wai Lun
fei doiiiii~~~
you're cute fat 1 lol
I guess I'm the one that you can share most sort of things~ :3


wops.....
time's up for me!
grhhhh ...

To be continued....
(if I remembered ;)

1 comment:

Carmen Chen said...

近水楼台先得月,月到中秋分外明... XD
laugh sei ngo~ XDD