Saturday, October 3, 2009

中秋节快乐!

中秋节快乐!
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! =)

saturday, morning
i woke up so early n rush 2 my computer
so surprised 2 c tcher zaiti on9

Hii JingKhai! Happy M F!
she wished me
tqtq~

and then, started my daily routine
yeah~ i am nw
totally addicted 2 facebook...
it's bad...
but i can't pull myself from it...

whole day in front of the comp,
most of them were wishing HMF~
including me.
happy happy ~
happy happy ~
XD

but nt every1 of my fren did oh ~
she doesn't feel happy,
even receive thousand of wishes,
she doesn't @.@

i wonder,
but i duno y ==!
i tried my best 2 make her happy lor =)
but duno weather it works or not~

suruh dia happy enuf edi la~
i can do ntg oso ~

time passed so fast~
and it reached 8pm

DotA game accompanied me for 2hours
along wif my brother~
luckily stil hv some1 to talk wif...

about 10pm lar~
the sheep car had come XD
we went to KFC for supper.
i saw justyn thr too,
having dinner wif his family
(i guess so ~)

midnight approached us
infront of my house,
six 19years old sakai playing candles =.=
and then went the 2 the "ghost house"
duno wad they did thr cuz i dint folo~

这样,就过了一天...
你的中秋,快乐吗?
今年的中秋,特别吗?
很闷...很闷...
没有做到任何有意义的事
。。。

最忙最开心的,
也就是下午的时候咯~!
在facebook一直玩comments就够咯!
和几个"笨蛋"在一起,
爽到!

手中的电话响起,
许多的祝福,
还有安琪的信息,
真的很对不起她,
我没有3头6臂,
~只好放弃她~
真的对不起啊!
一时间很keliru... @.@

唉...今年的中秋,
只能说,唉...
=.=!

No comments: