Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I saw u...

I saw u... alone...

I saw u
locked urself in ur room
alone...
if I were u
I would hv faced the truth
wif all the str I had

I saw u
crying somewhr, no1 could c u
alone...
if I were u
I wouldn't cry
instead 2 be more cheerful
perhaps, it's better...

I saw u
save ur troubles all
alone...
if I were u
I would hv shared it wif my bez frenz
perhaps they might gv us wad we nid...

I saw u
kept all ur secrets
alone...
if I were u
I would hv shared some of them
perhaps I wouldn't feel so..
depressed..

I saw u
wandering around
alone...
if i were u
I would hv done sth meaningful
perhaps I might gt wad I wan...

i saw u
ignored them bcuz of a girl
pity...
if I were u
I wouldn't act tat way
I would rather prefer frens than love...

childish...childish...
I weren't u
cuz every1 is different
and indeed,
hv a dark side that will never show others

u might hv gone thru the stage
yeap, part of it
so called "the journey of life"
and yet, I hvn't...

perhaps...someday...
when I, was standing on my own stage,
and u, would definitely
return my words 2 me...

but, i'm nt alone...never...
i hv my frens...
a true fren
gv us a hand
whenever we nid it

yes, life...
the circle of life~
funny?
bt ur act,
ridiculous...

No comments: